Published Dog Breeding Books
Only £9.99 (RRP £19.97)
Are you a new, nervous or inexperienced home breeder desperate to have a safe, successful breeding with your beloved dog?
- Do you want to ensure your female is bred with consideration, avoiding any emotional distress or physical pain?
- Do you hope to increase your chance of canine pregnancy by reducing the possibility of pregnancy pitfalls, puppy absorption or foetal loss?
- Are you worried your lack of knowledge or experience may result in a low puppy count leading to complex birthing issues?
- Do you desperately want puppies from your boy, but are intimidated by the thought of offering a stud service?
Not Born Yesterday Book
Only £9.99 (RRP £19.97)
Are you a first time home breeder who is desperate to get it right, but terrified of making mistakes?
- Do you worry about the welfare of your bitch and her pups during birth?
- Unsure if you have the relevant knowledge to realise and react quickly to complications?
- Do you find it difficult to separate myth from fact, struggle to know when to involve your vet and fear the idea of a c-section or vet bills?
Doggy Style Reviews ...
Despite having bred three litters and been around many experienced breeders in the showing community, there were many subjects covered that hadn’t crossed my mind or ears in anywhere near as much detail as I read in this book.
I feel that the book is full of gems. I will take a lot from it - I will be better cognisant of the costs involved and things that I can do to best facilitate a successful breeding experience.
Not Born Yesterday Reviews ...
Absolutely fantastic book, really nice to have experiences used as examples to give the reader a real appreciation of what they are going through.
Also very good use of models to help new breeders to make the right decision through their gut feeling!
Excellent and highly recommended... the puppy/litter charts are also very detailed and highly recommended.
Well what can I say? This is a must for anyone interested in breeding or even if you have been breeding for years.
I don't normally read but by god i never put this down..so much detail in too every aspect of breeding from start to finish.
I would defo recommend this book as a must read.
Fantastic read I didn't put it down until I'd finished it!
A definite must have for anyone considering breeding!
I couldn't have put it all better myself!
Well written and covers so so much!